Childrens Outerwear Designer
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturer of childrenswear multi product supplying the leading UK Retailers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Childrens Outerwear Designer to join their London team.
Childrens Outerwear Designer - The Role:
- Reporting into the Head of Designer
- Carrying out trend research - garment, colour and fabric.
- Responsible for working with the high street retailers and understanding their requirements, developing good relationships.
- Work on all areas of team including product development, technical and merchandising teams.
- Liaise between the customer and the suppliers.
- Communicate with suppliers and form good working relationships.
Childrens Outerwear Designer - The Candidate:
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial, have a passion for childrenswear and for the fashion industry as a whole.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- CAD, Photoshop, Office IT skills are needed for this role.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very well presented, articulate, intelligent with an engaging personality.
Childrens Outerwear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted