Junior/Assistant Account Manager
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturer of ladies multi product supplying the leading UK Retailers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior/Assistant Account Manager for their childrenswear division to join their London team, where they will have immediate account responsibility.
Junior/Assistant Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Vice President for the area.
- Assisting to drive sales developing new and existing business.
- Responsible for working with one of their key high street accounts.
- Work on all areas of product development, working closely with the design team, technical and merchandising teams.
- Liaise between the customer and the suppliers.
Junior/Assistant Account Manager - The Candidate:
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Analytical and good IT skills are needed for this role.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very well presented, articulate, intelligent with an engaging personality.
Junior/Assistant Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted