Area Sales Manager (Wholesale) - Scotland / North England
Outdoor is our passion. Whether in the mountains, the wilderness, in faraway countries or in the countryside on your doorstep, Jack Wolfskin offers all the products you need to make you feel right at home in the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Founded in 1981, we have become one of the leading providers of functional outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment.
With your help, we want to continue to stand out from the crowd as a brand for perfect outdoor equipment: customer-focused, friendly and with a passion for the great outdoors.
- Securing Jack Wolfskin's strong brand positioning and managing profitable and sustainable growth within the sales area.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships and close contact with the dealer base of specialized lifestyle, sport and outdoor retailers in the sales area
- Presenting and selling of the JACK WOLFSKIN range to the above dealer base
- Grow and develop existing customers and seek out further growth opportunities by acquisition of new dealers
- Regular monitoring of market needs in regards to product and marketing activities
- Regular reporting and implementation of target-orientated actions
- Planning, organization and execution of product-/sales trainings and sales events
- Monitoring of orders and deliveries in close cooperation with the respective internal customer service representative
- Management of good stock levels and steady optimization of brand execution, product placement and visual merchandising by regular and active visits of customers’ POS
Your DNA for JACK WOLFSKIN:
- Commercial education or similar
- Several years of experience in the wholesale of outdoor / sporting goods or textiles
- Strongly sales driven, customer focused and service orientated
- Reliable, attention to detail and structured work style
- Very good team and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident of own abilities
- Good Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Full driving license and experience in and willingness to regularly travel within sales area and to sales events abroad (Germany).
Take your future into your own hands!
You can look forward to joining a great team. What is more, we have built a fascinating range of products – a world you can fully embrace as your own. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Company car, phone, and lap top are the tools we provide to get you going.
You bring a lot of common sense and initiative into your job, you also seek solutions proactively within your daily business. In addition, you also have strong organizational and time management skills. If you have the passion for outdoor sports and want to shape your career at one of the leading providers of functional outdoor gear we’d like to hear from you.
Scotland / North England With the Show Room Based in Bowness-on-Windermere
We are looking forward to your Application.
Please send your current CV and accompanying letter, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to:
Alan Perrins (Country Manager UK and Ireland))
Apply for Area Sales Manager (Wholesale) - Scotland / North England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly