Fabric Flavours specialises in Premium Licensed fashion stocked in top end department stores, independents and e-commerce sites EMEA / worldwide. We are passionate for premium quality, design and fun creating unique capsule ranges with Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, DC Comics, Harry Potter and many more partners.
We’re looking for a full time, enthusiastic and friendly person to join our team based in Hampstead NW2. The role covers all aspects of wholesale merchandising, as well as the accounts assistant function.
Key tasks of the role:
- Preparing and monitoring the weekly stock and sales report, and identifying opportunities to sell more and / or repeat.
- Range planning in conjunction with the sales team.
- Taking orders from wholesale customers, collating those orders and proposing bulk orders.
- Liaising with the overseas team and our UK warehouse to co-ordinate stock deliveries.
- Arranging deliveries to customers, including raising packing lists, invoices, CO certificates, AWBs, and booking goods in with customers to their own stringent requirements. Updating the forward order book accordingly.
- Invoicing all orders after delivery, credit control and chasing late payments.
- Maintaining the sales ledger, entering and reconciling payments.
- Checking and entering supplier invoices and staff/office expenses in the Purchase Day Book, filing original invoices and preparing suggested payments report for the director to pay.
- Quarterly preparation of royalty reports to our licensors, and online submission to HMRC of the EC sales list
- Take on new tasks when required.
- General office duties
- The successful candidate should ideally have at least 2 years experience in a merchandising or as an accounts assistant or logistics role.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- Be highly numerate, with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- An exceptionally organised individual, you will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Not afraid to take on new tasks and able to ask for help when required.
- Salary is competitive.
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop his or her current skillset with the potential to be fast track promoted within an independent company. Please email your CV along with a cover message stating your current salary, notice period and why you would be a valued team member to email@example.com.
Please only apply if you are a UK resident or have permission to work in the UK for at least the next three years.
Ideal start date on or before 1st May however we understand notice periods can be 4 to 6 weeks.
No recruitment agencies please.