Technical Sales Manager
Our client is a leading British technical textile solution provider covering many industries and providing high performance textiles and materials. They now have a rare opportunity for a dynamic Technical Sales Manager to join their business.
Technical Sales Manager - The Role:
- An Integral key member of the senior management team who will report to the Managing Director and assist in setting and delivering the commercial strategy.
- Responsibility and accountability for KPI performance with the principal focus on profitability and sales performance of existing customers and new business development opportunities.
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers and the internal team, as required, in support of customer requirement and satisfaction.
- Day to day management of the sales administration team, to include setting targets and goals
- Work with the Technical / Design team to ensure appropriate product offer for current and future customers
- Manage budgetary process and control, and support the finance team in managing customer debt
Technical Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years successful sales management experience with a background in either medical, healthcare or technical textiles
- Experience of implementing and driving forwards a sales/commercial strategy as well as Distributor sales channels
- Ability to build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- Results focused individual - self motivated and hungry for success
- A proven man manager who can get the best out of their team, a mentor.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, delegate and manage effectively.
- IT literate
Technical Sales Manager - The Package:
- Dependant on experience.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.