We are currently looking for a Commercial Buyer who will work closely with the Creative Buyer and report to the Creative Director! Your role will be to help define and deliver the clothing buying strategy. You will have a strong affinity with the brand and capability to push boundaries with our collection. You will work collaboratively with the Fashion Designers, Merchandising and GT team to ensure the range is delivered to time and as seamlessly as possible.
• Delivering commercial clothing collections that are developed, sourced, ranged and delivered on time and achieving margin
• Researching and coordinating product ranges in accordance with the company vision and design direction
• Sourcing and securing new supplier relationships as required, while also conducting periodic audits of existing supplier terms and conditions to ensure they remain competitive
• Working to source and develop the clothing range and ensure that all prices are negotiated, the critical path is maintained, and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with the Clothing Designer and their team to develop a range of multi-product clothing that is in-line with our department strategy and is exciting and new for our customer
• Attending fit sessions to ensure all product fits well, is flattering and commercial, whilst remaining true to its design
• Previous experience on a multi-product ladieswear area or a mix of product categories is essential as well as strong experience with overseas factories and agents.
• Leadership skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced evnvironment
• Great communicator at all levels
• Approachable and adaptable to change
• Ability to switch between tasks when necessary and reprioritise accordingly
• A good understanding of the brands customer
• Commercial eye and very numerical
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply for Womenswear Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly