Territory Sales Account Manager - South East & West (England)
This opportunity seeks to recruit an experienced Territory Sales/Account Manager to cover the South East and West regions of England. This brand is firmly established in the market, and seeks to recruit a self-motivated individual with a proven background within fashion & textiles to take them further into the outerwear, outdoor/leisure lifestyle market.
Territory Sales Account Manager - The Role
- Successfully manage a number of Independent territory sales accounts and actively targeting new opportunities within the defined strategy, and achieve own sales target
- Working closely with the Head of Sales on delivering of the brand strategy.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organisations.
- Managing a range of accounts, across different sectors, to achieve targets set. Present seasonal collections to existing and target new accounts.
- Ensure effective communication with the customer to ensure all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way
- Daily contact with office/ Weekly reporting with Head of Sales and Sales team collectively to review weekly performance and update on customer specifics
- Attend Trade Show Events throughout the UK/locally.
- Quarterly Sales Team meetings.
- Working with customer service and marketing to share intelligence, share ideas on how to drive the business future
Territory Sales Account Manager - The Person Specification
- An experienced area sales/territory sales manager, with proven experience selling into independents, speciality store groups within fashion or textiles. The ideal applicant will have experience within the outdoor sector
- Proven success within new business development.
- Strategic thinker. The ability to use initiative. Energy and enthusiasm to succeed. Problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time management & organisational skills
- The capacity to work under pressure
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly numerate, and IT literacy
- Full current driving license
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Territory Sales Account Manager - South East & West (England)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly