Wholesale Logistics Coordinator - Contemporary Accessories
Are you experienced in wholesale logistics and seeking a new challenge? Our client is a very successful contemporary accessories brand based in Central London who are stocked in all key global retailers. They are now seeking a Wholesale Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team.
As the Wholesale Logistics Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for key accounts, manage shipping and logistics, take ownership of operations, liaise with their wholesale agency and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service with at least 2 years relevant wholesale experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for key accounts
- Managing shipping and deliveries and keep stockists up-to-date
- Regularly liaising with the warehouse regarding dispatch notes, deliveries and stock levels
- Handling any swaps and reorders
- Send invoices to customers
- Provide an excellent level of communication and customer service to all accounts
- General wholesale admin
- Inputting orders
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with wholesale operations - ideally international
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with Zedonk is a bonus
- Salary between £28,000-33,000, depending on experience
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.