European Account Manager
Our client produces chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibres that deliver products incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. They are looking for a future leader with a high motivation and ambitious drive to join their Performance Materials business.
European Account Manager - The role:
The purpose of this role is to manage and grow a range of accounts across Europe in various markets.
- You will drive growth through your understanding of market value dynamics, developing the existing business and finding new opportunities for your product.
- Build new and extend current networks to become the preferred partner.
- Working with senior teams to formulate strategies and assess priorities.
- Work alongside the product development and production teams to optimise opportunities and innovate in both products and work streams.
European Account Manager - The candidate:
- Degree level educated with some customer service experience.
- A commercial thinker with the ability to understand technical textile markets.
- Driven, entrepreneurial and proactive.
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad - this role will ultimately require up to 50% of your time travelling around Europe.
- German language skills desirable but not essential.
European Account Manager - The package:
- Competitive package including optional private healthcare membership and pension scheme.