Senior Wholesale Sales Manager
Our client is a ladies fashion wholesale business, which was founded more than 13 years ago. They have their own private labels. They work with customers in over 30 countries across Europe, US and Asia.
The company are a young and friendly team, with an office based in a trendy part of London. With their own production facility abroad and therefore work with other brands and private labels.
- Wholesale own brand to International clients and obtain new business with own contacts
- Experienced in team management
- Customer service follow-ups gather feedback and arrange top up sell
- Participate at Trade Shows
- Work with internal teams to ensure orders are in line with the critical path
- Ensure sales samples and showroom are to the correct standard ready for customer meetings
- Liaise with buyers on Private Label accounts
- Provide comments on fabric/trim approvals
- Keeping up to date with competitor research
- Provide administrative support to other team members where needed
- Experience managing a small team
- The suitable candidate will be motivated, have previous experience of working in Sales/Customer facing role.
- Experience must be from Wholesale or luxury/mid-range retail
- Must have a creative eye and knowledge of garment construction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (foreign language speaker such as Spanish/Italian/French is a plus
- Able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work towards targets, goals and tight deadlines
- You will also be flexible to travel where necessary
This is a really great opportunity for someone from a Wholesale environment, whether you have experience or come from a high end retail brand/environment.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted