International Wholesale Manager - Contemporary Menswear
Great package; salary up to £45k, pension, seasonal clothing / product allowance - and more!
Are you a commercially minded Sales Executive or Sales Manager with menswear wholesale experience, seeking autonomy in your next role? This London based multi-brand showroom with a broad and modern brand range is seeking a Wholesale Manager to manage one of their thriving contemporary menswear brands.
The purpose of this role will be to drive revenue growth internationally through wholesale business channels and manage existing business in global markets. You will:
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-thru's relevant accounts
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Liaise with the brands regarding collections, sales material and any customer service requirements
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Wholesale, Sales and Account Management with an insight and interest in current fashion trends
- You must have have strong international contacts, especially with key retailers
- You will be sales-driven but also commercial, analytical and business-minded
- You must have contemporary or luxury men's ready-to-wear wholesale experience to be considered for this role
- Solid experience and understanding of the UK and International contemporary and premium womenswear market
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- You will have outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A background in distribution is a bonus
- Salary up to £45k
- Seasonal clothing / product allowance
- ...and more
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.