£22K - 28K DOE
Looking for a driven and pro-active candidate to join a fast paced team within a successful fashion supply business, to look after their biggest high street account as a Production Merchandiser.
The opportunity is for an individual to take real ownership of the processes relating to this important customer account, reporting to and working alongside a company Director. I am looking for someone who is self-motivated with a positive attitude, ideally from a fast fashion background within womenswear.
Production Merchandiser – The Role:
- Processing new orders from customers, ensuring that styles, quantities, sizes, selling prices and agreed delivery dates are correct.
- Completing and confirming pre order list for factories, with accurate dates added for each critical path date for production process
- Hold weekly critical path meetings to identify any issues that may impact delivery dates, and communicate to the factory to speed up the processes where needed.
- Liaising with the factories to discuss production issues and look for ways to improvement.
- Keep customer updated on order progress, advise of intake delays and request extensions.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips, print approvals.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories
- General managing of the account and working with sales, design and technical teams to ensure smooth execution of orders.
Production Merchandiser – The Person:
- Previous experience working for a womenswear fashion supplier in wholesale merchandising is required.
- Candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience preferably.
- Confident speaking to customers and strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- A good team player, with a positive attitude to their work and is adaptable to new challenges
- Highly organised, strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.