PR & Communication Manager
The PR & Communications Manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of a curated vision supporting all sales channels working closely with external PR agencies in the UK and US on behalf of this growing luxury Fashion Week brand. The ideal candidate will have around 5 years’ PR & Marketing experience achieving measurable results in PR and brand communications.
- Work closely with the creative director to promote the profile of the brand and seasonal campaigns worldwide collaborating with internal teams and externally with appropriate stakeholders and third parties.
- Coordinate the PR and marketing strategy through all channels – eCommerce, Advertising, Campaign Imagery and Press working closely with the external PR agencies in the UK and US.
- Develop compelling and measurable marketing programmes, communication and PR strategies which support brand objectives in each market to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Ensure cohesive implementation across all touchpoints.
- Pitch and secure features and product placements in top-tier print, digital and broadcast outlets.
- Oversee and initiate strategic partnerships, events and brand collaborations, taking full ownership of the brand narrative, acting as the brand guardian at all times.
- Coordinate all internal and external communication initiatives, driving impactful and comprehensive media relations and PR programmes though effective agency management.
- Develop and nurture influencer relationships and maintain and build connections with journalists.
- Support seasonal show planning, press and VIP events.
- Manage Press/Media events and budgets, approve and co-ordinate all press releases with PR agencies.
- Coordinate social media activity and schedules.
- PR & Marketing professional with around 5 years’ experience in luxury fashion.
- Experience working with WRTW Fashion Week brands.
- Track record in developing and successfully delivering measurable results through global marketing and communications strategies for small and medium size brands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and flexible team player with a strong sense of initiative.
- Highly organised and results focused.
- Strong team player building excellent relationships with the internal team, management team, external stakeholders and third parties.