Graphic/Print Designer for Apparel
Here is an amazing opportunity to join the creative team behind one of the leading global sportswear brands. Our client has an exciting opportunity within their growing design team for a graphic/print designer. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Product Manager and working across both Mens and Womenswear.
- Handle various projects
- Mentor a junior member of the graphic team
- Design Tee graphics, All over prints, Labelling etc
- Understand the needs of the customer
- Work closely with the design team on each season
- Design of all-over prints, placements and graphics for apparel using Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Re-colouring of Prints
- Art-working designs ready for the factory
- On-going trend research looking at trend predictions in order to be able to create new designs each season.
- Meet strict deadlines, working quickly under pressure to ensure projects are completed.
- You will have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience and have a good selection of project work to show.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to interpret briefs well and work to deadlines
- Good knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Enthusiastic about print design for fashion with good communication skills and able to work within a team.