Sales Manager £75k + bens
Denim Brand London
With experience within womenswear and denim, this is great opportunity to join a leading brand group in London as a Sales Manager. You must have gained significant experience in a similar role as a Key Account Manager or Sales Manager, have managed a team and grown your category seasonally.
As a Sales Manager your role involves:
- Owning, driving and leading the sales strategy for your division
- Managing top tier accounts on a day to day basis
- Being accountable for budget planning, order book management and forward/direct sales strategies
- Ownership of P&L and reporting for your division
- Leading, coaching and mentoring direct reports to deliver sales targets
- Planning pricing structure and margin targets for sales campaigns
- Working closely with marketing to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Working closely with product teams to ensure cohesive collections for your customers
The Sales Manager must have gained experience as a Key Account Manager and have team management and development experience. With experience of managing a P&L and knowledge of key accounts in the UK and Ireland as a Sales Manager you must have experience within a like for like brand and be ready for a new challenge.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.