Graduate Graphic/Digital Designer
Our client is a well established supplier of accessories such as bags, purses, belt to some of the biggest players on the high street. An exciting and challenging role available for a Graduate Graphic/Digital Designer to join their in-house creative brands team.
Graduate Graphic/Digital Designer - The Role:
- Creating graphical assets for email, social media, web, campaigns, brochures, leaflets and adverts.
- Website banner design.
- Create relevant, on brand marketing emails which coincide with any social activity or site sales.
- Assist the design team in the development and design of digital based projects.
- Ability to create brochures in InDesign.
- Photography for social media, co-ordinating with the marketing/content assistant.
- Have great working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, complemented by good working knowledge of Illustrator.
- Good photography skills, particularly in taking product shots, with ability to clean, edit and optimise for web use.
- Updating imagery on our e-commerce sites.
- Website seasonal updates on product shots and homepage design.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent company branding across all channels.
Graduate Graphic/Digital Designer - The Candidate:
- Organised and able to keep track of, and update, our online product catalogue content and needs.
- Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Has a good eye for detail and strong composition skills.
- A self-starter who’s comfortable handling their own projects.
- Educated in Graphic Design or related discipline to Degree or HND Graphic Design related degree
The following are also beneficial:
- Product video and photography experience in Premiere Pro or similar.
- Experience with HTML / CSS an advantage .
- Familiar with generating mailers via mailchimp or similar programme.
- Packaging design
Graduate Graphic/Digital Designer - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.