Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced E-commerce team reporting into the CEO. They are looking for a bright, proactive and dynamic individual who has experience in Digital Marketing, with a passion for finding out how customers browse/shop online and how this data can be utilised to optimise customers experience on-site.
Digital Marketing Manager- The Role
- Proactively monitor the online and retail landscape, as well as competitors and identify new marketing and data capture opportunities.
- Support Senior Digital Marketing Manager with managing external agencies on a day to day basis and monitoring/ analysing their performance.
- Compiling weekly reports and performance analysis for all digital campaigns run within the business.
- Update digital marketing calendars, in line with business activity.
- Manage the e-mail marketing; liaising with design and content teams to create, build and schedule weekly emails.
- Co-ordinate and setup automated CRM programmes to improve customer retention and repeat purchase.
- Work with Responsys (Oracle) on strategic services to help drive email strategy and improve content, frequency and segmentation to customers – with a test & learn approach.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and SEM agency to optimise the Organic (on-site/ off-site / technical optimisations) and Paid Search channels.
- Work with SEM agency and internal content team to highlight keywords/ content opportunities that can help improve the clients performance.
- Look for new initiatives for optimising Google Adwords account (through test & learn strategy) as well as ensuring promotional activity is promoted in line with business marketing calendar.
- Create and execute paid social strategy targeted at driving new users to the website and converting existing customers.
- Monitor the monthly budget of paid ads across social channels and work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager in setting KPI’s per month on social ads.
- Responsible for maintenance and sanity checks of the social product feed and Facebook Pixel for the UK.
- Work with Digital Marketing on generating new leads and growing the email database. Work closely with how to convert prospects/new leads into customers through optimising/creating bespoke lifecycle programme.
- Assisting on campaign shoots, events and ensuring continuity across all channels.
- Work closely with other departments to streamline and communicate marketing plans.
Digital Marketing Manager- The Person
- A team player and an excellent communicator, with the ability to think on their feet.
- Someone who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Passionate on keeping on top of best-practise/ ways of working as well as finding solutions to problems.
- Has a “can-do” attitude!
- Customer centric and results driven with the ability to use this in giving recommendations.
- Experience with monitoring and managing budgets as well as working and managing external agencies.
- Strong brand affiliation / Experience in both UK & International markets.
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords (both executing and managing campaigns within the tool) Google Shopping and Bing.
- Strong experience in executing and managing Facebook Ads Manager as well as reporting on performance is a must.
- Experience with using reporting tools such as Google Analytics/ Google Trends / Google Data Studio.
- Experience with using social platforms i.e.: Social Bakers/ Hootsuite.
- Strong experience with using E-Mail platforms (i.e.: Bronto, Responsys, DotMailer, MailChimp) in building and scheduling marketing emails.
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing is preferable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including use of Pivot tables, Look-ups etc).
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly