Creative Pattern Technologist - Lingerie
Creative Pattern Technologist – Lingerie
My client is well established and well respected in the industry due to their high standards and exquisitely made products. They are looking for a Creative Pattern Cutter who has a passion for beautifully designed and beautifully made lingerie, and is confident in creative cutting and fitting.
This role requires a person with experience of dealing with large retail accounts.
Confidence, professionalism and polished presentation skills are almost a must.
Creative Pattern Technologist – Lingerie – The Role:
- Pattern cutting to design specifications and developing samples from initial concept stage to base size approval.
- Working closely with sample machinist to develop workable construction methods.
- Creating product specifications and measurement charts.
- Organising and processing sample garments for fitting and sealing.
- Fitting internally and externally with customers
- Measurement & inspection of seals.
- Checking quality of samples/materials from concept samples through to finished production
- Compiling detailed, annotated fit comments and workable suggestions for progressing garments through fit process.
- Able to work closely with the Designers & Technical Department to commercial excellence
- Represent the company on trips to our overseas factories based in China, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh
- Factory and Client liaison
Creative Pattern Technologist – Lingerie – The Person:
- Experience in pattern cutting for lingerie or apparel products.
- Strong knowledge of garment specifications, measurement charts, grading increments and sewing construction.
- Experience in fitting.
- Strong organisational & admin skills with ability to process multiple products throughout the lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken & written English.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, PDM/PLM systems an advantage.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.