FINANCE CONTROLLER, premium / contemporary ladies fashion brand LONDON
Our client are a successful, growing contemporary ladieswear brand.
Operating across online, wholesale and internationally, the US is a significant market and pop up retail has also proved to be an interesting and successful venture.
Due to their ongoing expansion vision, they now require a Finance Controller.
Reporting into a Part Time Finance Director, you will work very closely with the MD. Working with a Bookkeeper you will lead the finance function and take responsibility for day to day operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of short-term and long-term cash flow
- Supervision of finance staff
- Responsible for completion of quarterly VAT and Instrastat reports
- Ensuring completion of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation of royalty reports
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Production of budgets and quarterly re-forecasts for the company
- Review budgets and drive cost efficiencies
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Provide financial support to Head office staff
- Ad hoc financial projects
In addition to this, you will also get involved in high level work - including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysing trends.
You will be and have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a small/medium sized business and dealing with the challenges and opportunities that this involves
- Experience working within the retail/fashion/luxury space is a must
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong organisational skills, as well as time management and the ability to build strong working relationships.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a ladieswear brand that has just undertaken an ambitious and dynamic expansion plan.