Ecommerce Coordinator - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Are you a recent graduate looking to join a growing and supportive team, where you will receive excellent training and the opportunity to grow with a company?
We are currently working with one of the most talked about contemporary brands as they are looking for a Ecommerce Coordinator to join their dynamic and continuously growing team. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will be support with the maintenance of the website, trade performance and general admin.
- General maintenance of the website
- Support with uploading and editing all content
- Upload new products to the website
- Assist with email marketing campaigns
- Support with creating weekly reports using Google Analytics
- Highlighting and flagging any site fixes and optimisation issues to Shopify
- Support with admin tasks
- Work closely with the Customer Service team and support when needed
- General understanding of key online channels
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Shopify preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Digitally savvy with a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £22-25k (depending on experience)
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.