Senior Garment Technologist
We have an urgent requirement for this ladieswear supplier, for an experienced Senior Garment Technologist ready to step up to the next level, to join its busy company
You must have some management skills and be able to delegate and take overall responsibility for product development, the technical production process and quality assurance at every level.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge of garment construction preferably in Jersey, Soft Separates and Woven’s
The key skills and responsibilities are:
· Provide technical support to the production department.
· Liaise with other technicians to receive handover of new styles.
· Assess new styles for the most practical and cost-effective method of make up (with consideration to alterations) whilst maintaining the original appearance perceived by the designer.
· Oversee production of first production sample and achieve sign off with customer & designer.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment within a similar business
- Comprehensive knowledge of garment construction and production procedures
- Knowledge of sealing processes for high street retailers
- Critical path management
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to liaise daily with customers
- Daily liaison with factories
- Ability to produce details spec sheets
- Be happy to travel to Europe, UK and Far East.
- Managing a team
This is a really great opportunity for a Senior Technologist to join this amazing company so for more details please forward CV’s to Jodie Howell
We regret due to high volume, only successful candidates will be contacted