Online Marketing Executive
A leading global design, marketing and distribution Footwear, Accessories and Apparel business are currently looking for a results driven Online Marketing Executive with a passion for SEO/PPC and PAID SOCIAL, to join their diverse Media & Performance Marketing team.
Online Marketing Executive – The Role:
- Take responsibility for day to day SEO agency, on and offline SEO, Paid Social and PPC to support marketing and trade teams to drive the search channel and website structure.
- Provide recommendations for changes to website content, link building and other factors to improve SEO
- Monitor and optimise meta-data, internal linking, duplication, error pages etc.
- Recommend the creation of new landing or holding pages to help optimise ranking for keywords.
- Manage Google and Bing Search Console to ensure agreed strategies for Paid Search are implemented.
- Constantly review and update the team on new techniques for SEO and latest multi-channel trends.
Online Marketing Executive – Key Skills:
A real passion for everything related to digital and online marketing, ideally with a strong focus on Fashion or Lifestyle, other areas will be considered.
- Proven working knowledge of Paid search advertising routes e.g. Omniture, Adobe, Bing Ads, Google Ads, Doubleclick.
- Confident skills in technical SEO, content optimisation and web architecture understanding how this impacts SEO.
- Analytical preferably having used web tools such as Google Analytics.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and able to handle multiple projects meeting key deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who will offer both career and personal growth within a fast paced and technically advance Marketing and Performance team!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.