We are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Merchandiser role for a British heritage menswear brand based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Retail Director you will have full trading accountability for the UK and 4 International websites. Your main focus will be the day to day running and trading to meet planned sales. You will be working within the Commercial Trading team and closely with the Buying and Merchandising departments to maximise continuous optimisation & growth online and to the overall business.
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of the agreed sales plan across Digital Channels
- Oversee the digital trading calendar to ensure categories and products are supported by optimal campaigns and promotions by working closely with Performance Marketing and inputting into the wider marketing plans.
- Work with the Commercial Trading Team to effectively deliver the agreed sales plan
- Maximise incremental conversion improvement opportunities, aligned to product drops, customer search intent and through the use of onsite conversion tools
- Ensure trading calendar is supported by the right stock and product mix, optimised across all channels
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions for weekly trade meetings
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure each site has optimal stock cover
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and providing action steps
- Site walk daily to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised
- Oversee day to day running of promotions online
- Launch and roll out new ranges, ensuring each campaign is fully supported by Performance Marketing
- Maintain the critical paths for each territory
- Undertake market analysis for each territory site to ensure we have an understanding of each market we trade in. Present this to members of the team
- Advise on imagery to be used across the site, to ensure optimal cover on featured product and to maximise sales
- Advise on email product to be featured in weekly trade emails
- Understand the sales curve to be able to advise on peak trading weeks by category
- Work with the content team to plan editorial based on peak trading weeks
- Develop and maintain a product tracker to track sales and returns on all online exclusive product ranges
- Territory analysis, review content across sites to ensure we are in line with key adjacencies
- Competitor analysis: Develop and maintain a template for reporting on key adjacencies
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Ability to think commercially