A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking to recruit a strong and dynamic Ecommerce Manager to play an important role in their Digital Team. You will be a creative thinker, with a passion for fashion and technology.
Your main objective is to create the most usable and engaging experience possible; constantly looking at new web initiatives and in turn producing the best online fashion experience for the brands customers.
Ecommerce Manager- The Role:
- Responsible for making key strategic decisions, thinking and planning ahead with a keen eye for opportunity.
- Be accountable for global site content, including weekly site changes, seasonal updates, copy, editorials and seasonal site refreshes.
- Liaise with the content team: including design, editorial and content production.
- Ensure company website is kept in line to brand guidelines.
- Motivate and develop Junior team members with weekly one to ones and ongoing performance management.
- Guide the team through the creative process from inception to delivery.
- Take responsibility for final sign off and approval.
- Research and develop the website and other online marketing channels to identify areas for improvements for better content and user experience.
- Build strong relationships with social and CRM to ensure cross-channel consistency.
- Implement SEO best practice in all content created.
- Work closely with Design, Buying and Merchandising teams to understand the current collections and seasonal product launches.
- Ensure data sets are used to help improve performance.
- Drive and increase sales and conversion rates by creating a clear and effective sales funnel
- Keep abreast of fashion trends as well as competitor online activity, developments and market trends and how they relate back to Chi Chi as a brand.
- Keep up to date on Social Media and how this impacts the landscape of Ecommerce.
Ecommerce Manager- The Person:
- You must hold at least 3yrs management experience in Digital Fashion
- Experience of how to use CMS and GA data is essential
- Previous experience of using Magento/ Magento 2 is also essential
- Possess a good understanding of SEO best practices and how content can support.
- Have a genuine passion for the brand and technology
- Excellent communicator- able to communicate at all levels
- Creative thinker
- Must possess excellent numerical and analytical skills, with strong commercial awareness
- Previous experience of working with International markets
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle a number of projects.
- Have an excellent understanding of Apps, Paid Marketing and Paid Social.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly