Wholesale Admin - Menswear
Wholesale Administrator opportunity with a well known menswear brand based in their North London studio. This role is ideal for a candidate with around 6 months+ wholesale experience who thrives in a fast-paced rewarding work environment.
- Manage all client sample requests and deliveries
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- First point of contact from all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
- Monitor stock availability for re-orders
- Monitor the order process from the time of the appointments to the delivery in store
- Create and manage sales reports
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role before in order to be considered
- Strong knowledge of Excel - vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Passionate about luxury fashion with a knowledge of current trends
- Keen to progress career within wholesale
- Excellent communications skills - written and oral
Salary: £20-22k + benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more