Digital Marketing Data Analyst
This iconic British heritage brand with an extensive global reach and a passion for innovation is currently looking for a driven Data Analyst with a commercial edge!
- Act as the expert user of the web analytics platform partnering with the global marketing team.
- Provide timely and accurate information on user experience (UX) feeding into the relevant digital channels.
- Optimise the Customer journey to the website.
- Monitor conversion rates closely and work to improve channel and campaign performance.
- Track all Paid Social to assess effectiveness.
- Devise innovative solutions for gathering, manipulating and reporting data, including visualisations that contribute to the interpretation of the outputs.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across all levels of business.
- Must have proven and confident experience of Excel, R Python and MY SQL as well as working knowledge of DOMO or similar product like Tableau.
- Excellent analytics skills, able to interpret complex data sets and make recommendations for improvement.
- Extensive Google Analytics with a highly commercial approach.
- Excellent time, project and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise for optimum results.
- Knowledge of website and social media monitoring is desirable.
This is an exciting and expansive role with excellent scope for growth and a real opportunity to improve and guide the digital and social media strategy for this legendary British Brand!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.