Converse Strategic Key Account Merchandising Manager for JD and FOOT LOCKER EUROPE
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
You make this what it is. Our stories are your stories; they live at the core of our brand and inspire everything that we do. Telling these stories connects our consumer to our brand, gives them something to identify with, to love, to take along for the ride.
As the Converse Strategic Key Account Merchandising Manager for JD and FOOT LOCKER EUROPE, you play a key role as merchant on the integrated account team by creating relevant account assortments that drive growth and mutual profitability for Converse and the account. This role elevates Converse by ensuring the brand vision comes to life for the consumer at all retail destinations across Europe for JD and Foot Locker.
The role as the Converse Marketplace Manager for JD and FOOT LOCKER EUROPE:
- Creates consumer right gender specific assortments for the strategic key accounts across footwear and apparel.
- Delivers the product investment plans for the account Best Expression and store cluster assortments.
- Determines the 12-month product roadmap for each Key Account, inclusive of account differentiation needs.
- Creates relevant account special make-up plans and briefs to ensure differentiation, profitability and brand positioning.
- Builds insights and plans that capture the account capacity and consumer needs.
- Reviews account bookings of key seasonal stories and Best Expression assortments against KPI targets.
- Partners with relevant Western Europe, territory and global functions (commercial teams, brand merchandising, finance and business planning) to elevate the account and drive growth & profitability.
- Assesses the dynamic of the athletic specialty channel to identify opportunities and threats from competing brands.
- Completes Western Europe account hind sighting and adapts assortments as needed.
- Drives and supports the Converse Western Europe merchandising strategy at key milestones:
- Supports Brand Merchandising in building channel relevant assortment strategy at seasonal kick off.
- Supports sales at pre-line and Key Account Planning Meetings.
- Supports global to drive efficient In-put, Confirm and Reveal (ICR) meetings, and special make-up development.
- Provides channel, tier, and account input for the seasonal Marketplace Capacity and Insights submission to Global merchandising teams.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in merchandising, retail or commercial functions
- Extensive experience working in the Footwear industry
- Excellent knowledge of Foot locker Europe, JD and competitive retail landscape
- Strong analytical acumen
- Experience in connecting product trends and consumer needs into business opportunities
- Strong networking and influencing skills
Are you ready to unleash your creative spirit?