Your new company
This company is one of the most widely stocked Mens Formalwear brands in UK department stores and provides a beautiful, extensive range of suits. Whether it's for office use, a wedding, or a black tie event, this brand has you covered. This well-established brand provide a range of men's clothing including suits, outerwear, accessories and shirts in a number of contemporary styles, fits and colours, celebrating reasonable prices and excellent quality. The brand has a rich heritage filled with the highest levels of innovation and service, which has been made available through their retail shops within leading department stores and standalone stores.
The quality tailoring, casualwear and accessories makes this brand an essential for every man.
Your new role
The role of the Area Manager is to achieve the business objectives of the company by leadership and effective management of the key resources: People, Space and Product in the Retail Outlets within a geographical area ensuring maximum profitability. You will be responsible for 29 locations including the Flagship store.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales: Achieve or exceed all sales targets in the Area
- Customer service policy understood and implemented by all stores on the area.
- Cost control: All controllable costs kept within agreed company limits for the Area.
- Profit and Loss monitored regularly actions proposed to improve all poor performing branches on the area.
- Planning and organisation
- Communicate with your team enthusiastically and keep them fully up to date on all matters.
- Company feedback reported by 11 am Monday mornings to Head of Retail.
- Staffing and Recruitment
- Store presentation
- Administration and Housekeeping
- Health and Safety
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven capabilities in retail management at an Area Manager level
- At least two years' experience as an Area Manager
- Able to travel across the South of the UK- responsible for 29 locations
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success at area level
- Leadership, energy and drive
- A good grounding in Fashion or footwear retailing
- Formal menswear experience is desirable but not necessary
What you'll get in return
This company is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 along with a Bonus Scheme and 33 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. I look forward to reviewing your application!