Footwear Technologist - Cambodia
This role requires someone who is a local Cambodian candidate with both English and Mandarin language skills.
The Candidate: Footwear Technologist – Cambodia
• Extensive experience in ladies shoes manufacturing, especially for hi-heel dress shoes
• Knowledge of lasts, paper patterns, outsole molds for ladies shoes
• Experienced in technical elements of fitting for comfort and quality
• Fluent in English and Mandarin , including reading, writing and speaking skills
• Proficient in Email, Office Word, Excel and PPT applications
The Role: Footwear Technologist – Cambodia
• Deliver product and technical quality standards that are appropriate to deliver value , product safety and support the commercial aims of the business
• Check manufacturing process controls are appropriate to deliver consistent quality product.
• Build knowledge of industry best practices and assist new suppliers in setting up QC procedures / best practices to ensure consistent component quality.
• Train suppliers in appropriate QC processes / best practices
• Conduct risk assessment on samples in order to prevent potential issue in bulk production
• Check grading trials (pre-production) and chair PP meeting, find solutions for technical and quality related problems
• Provide technical support for suppliers to improve product quality in sampling stage and bulk production
• Visit suppliers and ensure their production line aligns with planned shipping schedule
The Package: Footwear Technologist – Cambodia
Local hire salary available in USD, plus potential for medical and discretionary bonus