Fashion Accessories Office Assistant
An established fashion accessories company based near London Bridge / Waterloo are looking for a vibrant and confident Office Assistant with a key interest in the fashion industry. We are looking for a conscientious, dynamic and flexible individual with a ‘can do’ approach. This role would suit an experienced Office Assistant interested in this field or a graduate with a degree in the fashion sector, ready to take on a fast paced role within the fashion industry.
This role is largely administrative based with a combination of office administration and systems data entry work with our largest accounts within the company. There is opportunity for progression from this role for the right candidate.
- Ad-Hoc duties – Welcoming customers into the office, data entry, filing, answering telephone, and answering the door entry system.
- Arranging couriers and managing parcels for UK and Overseas delivery. This includes tracking progress.
- Ordering packaging via data entry online systems and having a systematic approach to deadlines and updating systems
- Workbook data entry for key accounts within the company
- Photographing and tracking development product
- Completing customer archives
- Assisting with order confirmation paperwork and printing purchase orders for checking
- Printing technical reports from our factories
- Assist with Fashion Account Managers where needed to ensure critical path deadlines are met. Sending weekly critical paths to customers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Helping the team in keeping the showroom up to date and relevant to current trends
- Collating trend information from catwalk reports and competitive shopping online
- Assisting with our social media accounts
- Able to stay calm under pressure in this fast paced industry
- Strong communication skills over the telephone and email
- Good time management and very organized
- Flexible and happy to help approach
- Ambitious and confident
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills but also able to work individually
- Proficient in Microsoft with Excel skills essential
What you’ll get in return:
- First insight into the fashion industry with full training in systems and procedures where necessary
- Opportunity to work for a friendly and welcoming team
- Early finish Fridays
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company for the successful candidate
The role is a busy and varied one and is the first step into a busy fashion accessories office where vast experience will be gained. We are looking for an experienced individual within the fashion industry or office environment. The successful candidate will be working with Fashion Account Managers so will need to be able to assist where needed but also use their own initiative during busy periods.