ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE, SPORTS / LIFESTYLE BRANDS, (to manage Amazon) LONDON.
Our client are a well established, global group of sports / lifestyle brands based in London.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now making significant investment in marketing.
They are now looking to secure an Ecommerce Marketing Executive who has experience of online marketing.
Managing 2 sports / lifestyle brands, your role will be to drive growth of the group commerce customer base through excellent brand experiences across 2 brands in the portfolio, with a principal focus on Amazon.
It’s an exciting time to join this area of the business as you’ll be part of a newly formed team that focuses on managing online pure play wholesale customers.
This position will be responsible for driving conversion of 2 brands when shoppers find them on our online customers’ websites. The role will be the conduit between the brands’ marketing teams and our priority online customers and will own the coordination and activation of seasonal marketing activities to support sales growth.
Specifically with Amazon, this role will be responsible for building and refreshing enhanced content of our brand’s product pages, such as A+ content, brand stores, product images, & complete the set groupings. You will ensure the features & benefits on our Amazon product pages are relevant and give shoppers confidence to buy the brands. This role will also manage the relationship with an agency that runs the AMS paid search advertising.
- Responsible for building and refreshing Amazon A+ pages and brand stores through the Amazon self-service seller platform
- Through research, identify opportunities to enhance the Amazon product images & bullet points/descriptions to increase conversion. Brief image requirements into marketing teams, coordinate, and manage image uploads to Amazon
- Manage the Amazon paid search agency ensuring they have all info needed to build and optimize campaigns that align to our strategy and are appropriately managing budgets
- Own the relationship with wholesale e-commerce partners’ marketing contacts. Design, build and maintain brand pages on their sites to ensure we’re providing premium brand experiences
- Manage all marketing activity with wholesale e-commerce partners, e.g. email, homepage takeovers, and proactively bring marketing opportunities with them to us
- Ensure the activating of seasonal campaigns with wholesale e-commerce partners, as well as ensuring the brands are showcased in the right way, through use of appropriate imagery, features & benefits, and technical specs
- Work across the Digital and Sales Groups and cross-functionally between direct to consumer website team, marketing department, and product category teams.
Ideal experience will include online marketing experience for a fashion multi-channel retailer / brand, or marketing experience for a fashion retailer / brand which sells to online players, or marketing experience for a fashion online player.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive now looking to secure a more senior role within a fast growing team, that is integral to the success of 2 global sports / lifestyle brands.