DESIGNER – Rugby Kits
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Designer to join a premier brand management company across their Rugby accounts.
You will be accountable for the design of seasonal collections which align to the commercial brief and line-plan whilst implementing the creative direction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Research and interpret global consumer, market and design trends and input into seasonally relevant concepts.
- Assist in the creation of the seasonal colour palette.
- Use the line plan to ensure all target prices are adhered to.
- Create accurate tech packs enabling easy understanding for development and factories.
- Contribute to innovation agenda, identifying new ideas in the marketplace as well as formulating your own.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure the apparel team is aware of limitations and the supply chain team is aware of future requirements.
- Uphold the global brand positioning guidelines, or challenge where necessary, to ensure consideration of new product and program ideas.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, calling-out any risk to key dates, associated impacts and options to get back on-track as well as updating on current projects.
- Implement the creative vision and ensure execution within apparel.
- Together with the development and supply chain team, review all designs prior to development and all prototypes prior to being offered to licensees to ensure alignment with the commercial brief, the brand plan and seasonal sourcing plan.
This role will involve some international travel.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: RG-48221
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.