Design Manager - Hugely Successful Streetwear Brand
Multi-million pound business; London's fastest growing Streetwear brands is seeking a Design Manager to steer collections and manage a hugely creative team.
This is a career changing opportunity to join a international brand that has grown its turnover by £10 million in under 2 years, taking advantage of this fast expanding market place. Central London studio.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Manager:
- Work closely with the Creative Director, researching trends and relevant concepts for future collections
- Responsible for creating all design sketches, providing support and direction to the development team, ensuring tech packs can be finalised
- Manage and follow all prototype development, approvals and fittings with the Development Manager
- Implement, manage and monitor critical paths at all stages, ensuring deadlines are met
- Support the Merchandising Manager ensuring all concepts and designs match the commercial and sustainable needs of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience withinin design, having held a Senior Designer title with a contemporary luxury brand
- A strong designer background and be an expert in styling, fit and fabrics
- A passion for streetwear
- A Graduate in a Fashion Design related field
- You will have an extensive network of factories, suppliers, and developers who could support with the brand vision
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.