Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
My client is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to increase brand awareness and campaign delivery. You will have an excellent understanding of the social media landscape, with strong relationship building skills with key influencers, internal departments, 3rd party agencies. Whether you are working in fashion retail or agency this is a great opportunity to join a leading international fashion brand. You will be managing three direct reports, reporting into the Senior Communications Manager. Reasonable for driving strategy across offline marketing and social media, ensuring effective execution of events, press releases, campaigns, product launches and VIP/influencer experience.
This exciting opportunity to join an innovative leading lifestyle brand does not come around often. Offering a competitive basic salary and performance based bonus, you will also receive a generous discount across a desirable product offering. Due to the business success not only in the UK but internationally this will allow you the opportunity to develop your skill set within a professional, fast pace and reactive business.
The key responsibilities within this role will include;
● Develop and implement the digital strategy to drive sales and brand awareness.
● Drive strategic and commercial thinking for both on and off line press generation.
● Manage events and budgets accordingly, alongside topline management.
● Execute communications strategies against annual and seasonal plans.
● Manage the third party PR agency.
● Ensure the timely, high quality and efficient execution of events, press days, campaigns, product launches, fashion week shows and VIP/influencer dressing.
● Contribute to brainstorm sessions, briefings, debriefings and creative reviews to drive commercial and brand thinking in work being created.
● Use analysis and performance data to improve on and off line editorial generation.
● Exhibit an ROI approach to communications.
● Obtaining product placement and press coverage across all media platforms.
● Assisting the Director with internal and external projects and events.
● Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective delivery of events and projects to support wholesale and retail needs.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below or contact me directly by email at Danielle.email@example.com