Ladies Jersey Designer
My client is a successful supplier who is currently looking for an excellent Jersey Designer to come in to join their existing team.
With an already successful team, they are currently looking to fill the role of Ladies Jersey wear Designer.
This position is ideal for anyone who wants to gain excellent experience working within a hugely successful company.
Tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate is responsible for the following tasks and has the following competencies:
- Liaise with Sales/Account Manager regarding trends and designs
- Continuously follow trends and developments in the market by inspiration trips, shop visits and WGSN
- Develop company mood board with team
- Develop range plan based on customer mood board
- Actively approach customer to inform him/her about new designs
- Execute designs per customer requests
- Send sample requests to Far East offices and follow up delivery and quality of proto sample
- Experience working with the Far East and Turkey
- Worked closely with fabrics including some fabric sourcing knowledge
- Good experience in Photoshop or Illustrator
The successful candidate will have experience designing ladies Jersey. You must have excellent communication skills as they will be working closely with retail buyers and designers constantly. You will have a commercial portfolio and an excellent track record in your chosen field.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted