Digital Merchandiser - Contemporary Womenswear - East London
Are you an Digital Merchandiser keen to join a thriving global fashion brand? We are currently working with an East London based contemporary womenswear label who are expanding their team.
Working alongside the Ecommerce Manager, you will help improving trade performance and optimisation of the website.
- Manage the inventory of the website, regularly reporting on the online stock levels
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to develop and implement the Ecommerce strategy
- Produce trade reports
- Trading the website daily to ensure stock is merchandised in line with the season, sales requirements and stock availability
- Ensure the user experience in optimised and suggest any changes
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and external agencies to deliver best practice SEO
- Assist with the affiliate marketing strategy and execution
- Background working in a similar online merchandising role
- Must have a fashion background - ideally womenswear
- Strong analytical stills with proven experience in successfully trading and merchandising a website
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Shopify preferred
- Previous management experience is a bonus
- Digitally savvy with a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £40-45k(depending on experience)
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.