Planning and Merchandising Manager - Contemporary RTW Brand
Vibrant, young and talented team; this is a multi-channel Merchandising Manager opportunity in Central London with one of the fastest growing British fashion brands.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever-growing client list, now is the time to join this fast-paced and fashion-forward brand on their exciting journey.
- Create and drive the seasonal planning and merchandising strategies to meet the brand's financial goals
- Create plans for sales, inventory and markdowns
- Set and manage omni-channel financial targets by product category and region
- Conduct thorough analysis of wholesale sell-throughs and work closely with the team to recommend assortments
- Work closely with the design team to plan new categories
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Suggest new potential ranges while keeping in mind the margin and sell-through
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an omni-channel merchandising role
- Degree educated
- Fashion background is a must to be considered
- Experience working in a fashion start-up is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent company benefits!
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Planning and Merchandising Manager - Contemporary RTW Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly