A bespoke jewellery and accessories company who make beautiful fashion accessories for women and young girls is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their dynamic and high-performing Merchandising team. They have a network of 1200+ stores selling their product and are in a great place in the market.
To be considered, you will currently be working as a Merchandising Admin Assistant/Allocator, Senior MAA/ Allocator or an Assistant Merchandiser. The company is looking for someone who displays their values of honesty, creativity, innovation, hard-work, passion, entrepreneurial acumen and pride.
You would be working in their Head Office in West Sussex. The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks, benefits and opportunities. There is huge scope for development, and the company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Merchandiser and supporting the Buying and Merch team
- Monitor competitors
- Work with the stores to make use of all space
- Accurate sales analysis- daily, weekly and monthly
- Maintain the WSSI
- Stock management and allocations
- Work with the buying team on intake, flagging issues to the Buyer/Merchandiser
- Manage the MAA and their workload, ensuring they meet targets etc
- Adhoc reporting as and when Merchandiser requires
To be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Experience with some of the above responsibilities
- Excel experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working to deadlines
This company is offering a competitive salary of £23,000 - £27,000 and 23 days holiday not including bank holidays. This brand is known for exciting and rewarding careers with great additional benefits and initiatives, for example health insurance, travel insurance, staff discount and sample sales, events, first time buyer initiatives, anniversaries of service, and fish and chip Friday!
If you are looking for a new role in merchandising in a community that loves trends, fashion and accessories, and working within a team that produce beautiful product to be proud of, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.