Wholesale Merchandise Admin Assistant
Are you a looking to get your teeth into the fashion industry, have a passion for footwear, looking to join a family orientated, highly sociable business?
This is a fantastic first job opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to pursue their career in a young and dynamic company based in the heart of London.
This opportunity would suit an existing junior/assistant merchandiser who is looking to move into a retailer with 18 months/1yr industry experience and is looking for a new challenge, career progression and longevity. Or a candidate who has done a placement year and is looking for their first job in the industry.
Wholesale Merchandise Admin Assistant – The role:
- Working closely with the buying and merchandising teams across menswear and ladieswear departments
- Updating personnel with any slippages to deadlines or potential issues
- Organising pick schedules with the distribution and warehouse teams
- Arranging deliveries with internal and external contacts
- Booking and confirming deliveries
- Creating and checking invoices and purchase orders received
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Wholesale Merchandise Admin Assistant – The person:
- Ideally 1+ years merchandising experience in a similar role or as an allocator.
- Candidate must be organised and computer literate, with the ability to use Microsoft Office Programs, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Great communication skills are required as will be dealing with internal teams on the phone and be happy to ask questions.
- Team player who can handle a busy workload.
- Candidate must have a true interest in the fast fashion industry.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.