Senior Fabric Technologist
Our client is a design driven supplier of jerseywear, outerwear and knitwear to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for a Senior Fabric Technologist to join their London based team. This a pivotal role within the business and offers someone a very exciting career opportunity.
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Role:
- Reports into the Head of Technical and Company Directors.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the retail customers, always communicating and delivering on expected standards.
- Work closely with the design teams and stakeholders to both develop and source fabrics.
- Liaise and communicate with all members of the team including design and merchandising.
- Ensure clear communication with the fabric suppliers and continuous updates so developments and bulk fabrics are produced to standard and critical dates.
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Candidate:
- You must have a minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience working with jersey- cut and sew and woven outerwear fabrics, yarn/knitwear experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Strong communicating skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to travel as and when required.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and excel.
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Package:
- Dependant on Experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this position only short listed candidates will be contacted.