This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing lifestyle brand recognised for their effortless clothing and accessories and distinctive use of print.
Graphic/Print Designer - The Role:
- Working within a busy design studio, reporting to the Head of Design, you will identify trends, (fashion, lifestyle and seasonal) and develop new prints & graphics for all apparel and accessories, from initial concepts to finished print design.
- Research sources of influence, with a good eye for identifying commercial and emerging trends for colour and print. Create colour palettes, source fabric and trims. Recolour/ rescale existing artwork.
- Follow approvals of all artworks to scale. Provide web ready artwork support and CADs for suppliers/factory specification. Liaise with printers.
- Liaising with suppliers and other members of the team
- Assisting in the design and production of seasonal visuals and content for brochures, swing tickets, packaging concepts and POS. To contribute new idea’s to showcase the brand and ensure a strong identity.
Graphic/Print Designer- The Person Specification:
- Ideal applicant will be a graduate from a Design Surface Print, Textiles, Graphic or fashion related course with 12months+ experience. Versatile design handwriting to create original all over prints, graphics and motifs.
- A keen interest in lifestyle apparel with a knowledge of garment construction would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of print techniques, method of application and process.
- Highly competent Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and hand drawn skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills. Ability to organise work load according to priority and deadlines
- Looking for an enthusiastic, confident communicator, who is attentive to the detail and will thrive within a fast paced environment, and bring ideas to the table.
- A valued member of the Team!
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.