European Head of Sales
Based in London / Holland / Germany
This successful multinational business is looking for a European Head of Sales, to cover Central Europe for Branded and Private Label Socks & Underwear.
Accountable for implementing growth strategy, managing daily operations, sales forecasting, planning and budgeting, and a sales team in Europe. You will be focussed on business development and essentially will have experience and relationships within the socks and/or underwear market.
European Head of Sales - The Job Outline:
- Direct and coordinate the sales activities of the European business including sales, pricing, business dev and distribution of the products.
- Review financial sales, KPI's and operation reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties. Manage personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the goals, Implement methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products. Establish marketing strategy and tactics, product stores visibility, sales techniques.
- Communicate with Sourcing team, coordinate financial and budget activities to increase efficiency and to ensure quality and delivery on time
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, corporate officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department as required.
- Determine products to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on customer and company's policies (and approvals)
- Relate and manage customers' needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and solutions, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiations with customers
European Head of Sales – The Job Outline:
- Ideal applicant will have 5 years as a senior sales manager in a similar position with an international remit and exposure to the European market.
- Exposure to branded socks and underwear/private label with customers in UK, Ireland and Central Europe is essential. Good knowledge of the products is an advantage.
- Previous experience in managing and growing a sales volume in excess of $20m.
- Must possess strong forecasting skills and communication skills.
- Business Development oriented – has the ability to drive new business
- Experienced in management, leading employees and processes in an international remit.
- Language skills : fluent in English, French, German or Spanish advantageous
- Frequent international travel
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest