Senior Marketing and Communications Manager - Luxury Brand
Is a supportive and collaborative work environment important to you? We are currently working with a global British heritage brand who are seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team in Central London.
As the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing the global marketing strategy, organising and executing in-store events, media planning, partnerships and more.
- Create and execute the omni-channel global marketing and communications strategies - across retail, online and wholesale
- Create and execute global campaigns
- Manage the integrated marketing campaign calendar
- Work closely with the online marketing team to ensure all online channels are regularly updated
- Support with media planning, ensuring that all activity remains on brand and within budget
- Research and develop third party partnerships to increase brand awareness and drive new customer acquisition
- Budget management
- At least 5 years' similar marketing experience
- Experience working for a luxury brand is a must
- Must have strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Salary up to £47,000
- Company benefits
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Senior Marketing and Communications Manager - Luxury Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly