Business Development Manager
This opportunity is looking to recruit someone with an experienced sales, business development or account management background to support the Head of Sales in generating new business revenue, and retaining existing business.
Business Development Manager – The Job Role:
- To identify key markets sectors and key target potential clients within each sector in order to develop and sell a tailored service package that meets the needs of the client and the commercial targets required by the business.
- To maintain contact with key potential clients to identify potential needs and stimulate new sales.
- To prepare the business case for initial review with the Head of Sales before final sign off with the Sales Director or Managing Director.
- To prepare business proposals for potential or existing clients in the form of written proposals, prequalification documents and tender submissions ensuring that they accurately reflect the services and pricing that has been agreed
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, Site Visits and Working Groups
- To assist Account Managers in the presentation of proposals for new opportunities with existing clients
- To ensure the sales pipeline database is maintained with accurate up to date information for all key potential clients.
- Ensure the smooth transition of new contract into the Account Management Team through the preparation of a timely, accurate and complete handover package to include all agreed timescales, products and contractual negotiations
Business Development Manager – The Person Specification:
- Previous sales management or business to business sales experience. Ideally within the fashion, clothing or textile industry. Experience in selling a tailored service package would be advantageous. Proven sales track record is essential.
- Confident sales, negotiation skills
- Good level of project management experience
- An effective communicator (verbal and written), personable, enthusiastic and driven
- Strong presentation skills, ability to influence others
- High level of organisation and time management ability
- High degree of working flexibility, to multitask and prioritise to achieve tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly