Senior Jewellery Designer - Contemporary Accessories - ESSEX
One of the high street's leading accessories suppliers is hiring a Senior Jewellery Designer for their Essex office. This is a career changing opportunity to innovate and influence the industry.
You will have a proven track record working with international factories, managing and coaching a team, and have a great understanding of new and upcoming trends.
- Implement a focused brand strategy by managing and developing the team of designers
- Closely manage the development of each season
- Lead in creating and innovating new designs and concepts for the brand
- Implement key activities in the critical path
- Oversee processes of sourcing relevant materials, ensuring design requirements are met at all key stages of production
- Minimum of 4 years experience of jewellery design
- Proven track record working with suppliers in the Far East
- Has extensive end-to-end processing experience within jewellery production
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Senior Jewellery Designer - Contemporary Accessories - ESSEX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly