We have an amazing opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a unique multi-brand business based in a vibrant office within Central London! This hugely successful brand are expanding their entire digital team and this is a fantastic opportunity to lead the way in a new arm team within the company!
We are looking for problem solvers that are hard-working and have the ability to be agile.
The ideal SEO Manager will:
- Develop, implement and deliver world-class organic search campaigns across a range of brands
- Measure campaigns effectivity, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our clients' websites are technically optimised and & fit for purpose’
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Work collaboratively with other team members on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting
- Use our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the distribution team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry.
- Working closely with clients to make sure we deliver on KPIs and retain them
- Mentoring new SEO executives and serve as the primary escalation point for SEO executives and juniors
What the SEO Manager will need:
- At least 4 years’ experience in an SEO focussed role - self-taught individuals will also be considered
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
If you are looking to grow an incredible career as an SEO Manager in a rapidly, please apply asap!