Brand Development Manager (Fashion)
Are you a Marketing / PR Executive looking for a step up? This luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London needs a Marketing and PR expert from a fashion background to work in their central London head office.
Your key focus will be on brand exposure and you will get to work autonomously within a collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world.
You will head up and develop this fashion brand's marketing and PR strategy for both online and offline marketing channels. Key responsibilities:
- Actively work with the team to expose the brand to new customers
- Plan digital marketing, partnering and advertising opportunities
- Develop website content
- To write product descriptions and improve SEO
- Head up and develop and execute 360 marketing & PR campaigns for both online and offline channels
- Create & execute a marketing & PR strategy
- Partner with your existing PR contacts and liaise with influencers
- Be able to write exceptional press releases
- Enhance brand awareness through thoughtful and synchronised marketing efforts
- A competent marketing professional with 3+ years of experience
- You must have worked in fashion or luxury previously
- You will have PR contacts
- Commutable to South West London
- Salary up to £42,000, based on experience
- Employment discount on beautiful clothing
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.