Successful workwear clothing brand requires dynamic and determined door opener to nurture and grow an already established business in specialist workwear/PPE clothing and footwear.
The role is based in Manchester but a big portion of your time will be out on the road visiting customers. You will be tasked with driving business with in UK and even in Europe depending on your contacts and experience. You will be looking at large retailers as well as independent, on this specialist product.
- Drive new business in UK/Europe.
- Promote the business and brand.
- Set and achieve targets and strategy.
- Attend trade shows and industry events.
- Build and nurture relationships.
- Handling large accounts nationwide in UK and overseas.
- Proven sales background within workwear clothing with a knowledge of PPE is required for this position.
- Looking for a candidate with experience of working on nationwide accounts.
- Passionate, with a determination to succeed.
- Excellent negotiator and communicator.
- Existing relationships with Key UK and/or European accounts is would be idea.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Candidate must have clean, UK driving license and be prepared to travel extensively in UK (including some overnight stays).
- Candidate must have UK passport and be able to travel overseas as and when required.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.