Senior Nightwear/Loungewear Designer
At the cutting edge of fast fashion, Pentex is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London. We have been established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base.
The Pentex design team consists of experienced and innovative designers who consistently bring fresh and vibrant new fashion to the retails.
We are looking for a Senior Nightwear/Loungewear designer, ideally from a supplier background, who has high street experience. We require a minimum of 6 years’ experience within fast fashion in a fast paced environment.
- Designing collections for your own customer accounts - suitable for target market
- Creating and developing commercial designs
- Interpreting trends and translating them to meet customer profile
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends – fabric, colour, shape. Identifying areas for development.
- Guiding Juniors - providing direction and support and ensuring that output is consistently high and on brand
- Attending meetings with buyers
- Preparing for meetings/ customer requests/briefs
- Liaising closely with the Sales team
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Strong understanding of fashion/ high street
- Market/Trend Aware
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Good understanding of Excel
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast pace environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels
- Self-motivation, Proactive and the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change.