Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist.
This fabulous up and coming sustainable ACTIVE wear brand are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to take ownership of all their Marketing Channels, launching them onwards to their next level of online marketing activity.
In essence a Digital Expert Strategic Marketing Planner who can operate in a hybrid online marketing role, bring fresh ideas to the table, with an ability to see the bigger picture to develop and execute all lines of communication strategy.
- Lead the development of high-level brand marketing and customer acquisition strategy.
- Take ownership for the company marketing budget.
- Provide direction and implement content for strategic marketing campaigns that appeal to a target audience, controlling the calendar and taking ownership of the website.
- Mentor and provide a growth plan for direct reports.
- Analyse e-commerce data, sales figures, online engagement, etc.), to help guide and improve sales performance and optimise campaigns.
- Take control of SEO, PPC and content strategies by planning, implementing and coordinating internal and external resources.
- Create and manage PR strategy and influencer marketing budget alongside an external PR agency.
- Develop blog strategy and execution ensuring the brand tone of voice is consistent.
- Ideally you will have obtained a degree in Marketing or Digital strategies or have proven extensive industry experience either in-house or with an agency.
- Experience and strong commercial awareness in retail, sports fashion is preferred with a track record of strong revenue growth.
- Proven track record in managing PPC, SEO, E-mail, and affiliate programmes, some knowledge of UX/UI would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and CRM systems will be a distinct advantage
- A proven team leader with organisational and project management skills.
- Enjoys being hands-on and leading by example
- Highly analytical, with a solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and Excel.
- Desire to work in a fun and ambitious start-up.
Amazing expansion plans are already in motion and so like-minded senior individuals who also ideally have a love of sports fashion will have the opportunity to play an integral part in the company’s future development.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.